Followers

Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Grocery List

Ok, ladies. Yesterday's shopping list was: a lemon, lettuce, ice cream, and soy sauce. Not too hard...right? ;)


Dave: I'm back!
Me: Great! Dinner is ready. I was just waiting for the soy sauce.




Dave: Soy sauce? I didn't get soy sauce.
Me: What?? Ok...well -


Me: What's this?
Dave: Lettuce.


Me: Actually, it's cabbage.
Dave: What do you want from me? They look the same.


Me: Bacon, bacon...more bacon? Honey, we have tons of bacon already.
Dave: Well, my bacon sensor was telling me we were low.


Dave: I'm really sorry, honey. I guess I messed it all up. I really was thinking about you. I wasn't thinking about what you SAID, but I was thinking about you.


Dave: But at least I brought you potato chips!!!!!

(He's really lucky that I just happened to be craving potato chips.)

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA. "Actually, It's cabbage" Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are talented Sara - I love the format, drawings and your humor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sara I think I am going to get in trouble with your dad for laughing so loud at work! you crack me up !

    ReplyDelete